2009年6月17日星期三

Long Time X c~

6 day din hav update
my blog...
haha^^
nvm la...
din hav ppl will
look my blog de la...
u noe...
i'm not de
famous person...
wakaka^^
my life is bore de...
u believe??
i also cant belief...
haha...
if u r my frenz...
u sure wont belief...
am i right???
Tuesday evening...
hong ask me to join them...
go titiwangsa garden...
picnic...
haha^^
picnic?
lyk need put some effort to prepare oh...
but i din promised him 1st...
coz i'm a person always changed mind...
wakaka^^
today they go at 5p.m...
i din go...
i go pj murni eat dinner...
haha^^
so far oh...
i cant belief i will go there...
fetch 8 ppl go...
teck cheong, kok chun, wen chuan,
steron, wan jun, choi yan, mei yun, christine,
and me...
9 ppl 1 car...
haha^^
by right we wan go titiwangsa too...
but after we discuss...
we go pj la...
eat murni...
wa...
so many memory ar...
hehe(=_=)
after finish...
stomach full until cant walk o move...
so full...
den we go garden walk walk lo...
until 9.30 p.m...
go bac setapak...
2day is very tire...
haha^^
yesterday yam cha until 2a.m...
2day dun hav tis kind of effort
do the same thing adi...
haha...
so end for 2day la...
GUd NiteZ
o(*-*)o

没有评论:

发表评论